- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for variety of clients
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to latest and best practice guidelines
- Manage PPC budgets according to the plan and client requirement.
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients
- Ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends in the domain of the client.
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the Top Management and subsequent clients
- Help to define PPCs strategies for new business development and client handling.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role (preferably client-side)
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and all paid search platforms. (Google AdWords certification preferable)
- Effective communication, reporting, analytical and Accounting Skills
- Bachelors or Diploma qualification in any field is preferable.
Email your resume to email@example.com stating the position applied for in the subject of your mail along with the salary expectation.